Trip to Islamabad.

Faisal Mosque
When we reached to Islamabad I was so excited and the weather was so cold and awesome and we take a cab and went to hotel. On second day we went many places like: Faisal mosque which was started to build in 1976, then to Daman e koh there was many monkeys we gave them Popcorn to eat this place is beautiful for families, then to Saidpur village which was build by Sultan Said khan than after Saidpur village we went to, Pakistan monument museum which taught me about Mugals and the museum was started to build in 2004 then we went to our hotel it was very tiring day at night I started to freeze it was so cold. when third day was started we went to lake view park in lake view park there was Pakistan biggest birds aviary, I sat on a horse and the weather was great and windy after that we took metro ride to Rawalpindi, Saddar but Rawalpindi  was not beautiful place and no peace.When our last day was started I decided to go farm there was my friends when I go to farm I was so anxious but the experience was awesome when I return form farm than we went to bus station to return Karachi. It was a great trip but when I came to Karachi I was sad because I don't know that when I am gonna go to Islamabad again.

Comments