Interview with Journalist.

Interview with journalist at
(Karachi Literature Festival)

Q: Why did you choose journalism as your profession?
   I used to do programs on radio as (RJ) and after completing my masters in Journalism and having a background in the same field ,I decided to continue in same field as I was getting job offers from different TV channels. More importantly I liked what I am doing.
    I am currently working with “NEWSONE”. Having worked in the entertainment industry ,I got different experience working for a news channel .I did talk shows ,documentaries ,was given “TVONE” projects. Getting expose to  different areas ,my interest to words my job started to increase and I loved what I was doing and it finally became my passion .I worked really hard day and night ,in the end I got a good result .

Q: What failures did you face while working towards your profession?
  As such ,I did not face any failures but I got late progression but I did not change my field if I would have changed my field I wouldn’t  be here where I am right now.

Q: Would you like to give any advice related to choosing profession or any general advice you would like to give?
   First of all you should be focused on what you want to do .Once you are focused on staying in that field ,you should remain in that field and you will see achievements and progression in that field.
   One more advice I would like to give you that you should work with passion not only for earning.


Interview of “Rubina”- Program producer news one

Comments