They said I couldn’t
They said I wouldn’t
I said: WATCH ME



They said I couldn’t .They said I wouldn’t .They said they didn’t believe in me. They said I couldn’t because of my circumstances, I couldn’t because of my past. Because it hadn’t been done before. I said: SO WHAT you can complain and remain the same or you can DECIDE, COMMIT and work towards becoming someone that NO ONE thought you could be. You can make all the excuses in the world. We’ve heard them all. But those that get on it life leave the excuses and look for the POSSIBILITIES you might have had it tough. You might have had it real tough. But it didn’t getting any better if you LIVE there. You have to drop the little story and work towards your MASTERPIECE. You see it so often: story of those with almost identical, painful life circumstances. One chooses to live in the pain forever repeating the reasons why they can’t succeed why they can’t move on. The other: Uses the pain as their REASON WHY they MUST CHANGE. THEY USE THEIR PAIN AS STRENGTH. They use the people who don’t believe in them as MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED not a reason why they can’t. When things don’t go their way they don’t say “Why me” ? They say: SO WHAT They say: TRY ME. When things don’t go their way THEY KEEP MOVING FORWARD. Your family isn’t perfect: SO WHAT ,you failed in your past: SO WHAT ,you didn’t get to go to college: SO WHAT ,you don’t know where to start: SO WHAT ,someone did wrong to you: SO WHAT. Most people think to see that life is against them somehow, very few understand life is CHALLENGING that is all. I ACCEPT life’s challenge. I plan to work on myself so I can win. NOT JUST ONE DAY, BUT EVERY DAY. So what they don’t believe in you. You don’t need them to believe in you. They are not doing the work YOU ARE. They are not going and learning YOU ARE. They are not committed to your dream YOU ARE. They are not even love with your vision YOU ARE .They don’t define your success YOU DO.  

Comments

Post a Comment