Nothing will change unless YOU
                         Change.

One of the great lessons of life is that nothing will change unless YOU change. Nothing will get better unless YOU get better, it’s not about circumstance its not about luck. We all get the good and the bad we all get the challenging events that arrive in our daily life that’s a normal part of being human I’m talking about what you CHOOSE to do with those circumstances if you are waiting for the economy to change, if you are waiting for your paycheck to change, waiting for your relationship to change, waiting for someone to change. NOTHING WILL CHANGE if you want change. YOU MUST CHANGE YOURSELF. When you change everything will change for you, if you want better YOU must be better, and when YOU get better your life will get better, you must work on yourself more than you work on anything else, you must add more value to others than anyone
else does take a step back and then look at your life closely what can you improve? Be honest with yourself, in every area of your life what can you improve? If you are being honest there will be many areas you could be improve if not: than you are either not a human, or you are lying to yourself.Commit to work on improving those areas. Remove everything unimportant form your life and that could get your sidetracked from your GOALS and PURPOSE anything that takes you away from your life you want ELIMINATE IT. It might be people in your life, it might be un healthy habits you should know what it is, be honest with your life, THIS IS YOUR LIFE, we are talking about nothing is more important, be honest with yourself, be strong. Have the courage, to live the life YOU want to live, regardless of what anyone else thinks, Nothing will change unless YOU change, nothing will get better unless you get better, it’s all about you and your life. The road to success is really hard, but it isn’t even impossible unless you quit, show your real character, and one day the others will speak of you. YOU the winner, You the champion the one who didn’t QUIT, the one who fought back, fought with the HEART, with COURAGE. Decide right now this is it, I WILL TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO SET OUT MY LIFE, to WIN. All things that take me further away from the life I want: POSITIVE daily habit, committed to be better EVERYDAY, I will receive BETTER. Because I will BE BETTER. I will get change because, I will CHANGE.

                                                                            

















  

Comments

  1. It's a very good piece of writing Adil. But you need to be a bit regular in writing and posting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment