Why Crawl, when You're Born to Fly.


People have Limitless Potential within Themselves. It's the Matter of Fact that how they choose to Live their Life. Recognize the Fact that No one is better than anyone Else. As we are all born equally and we got the same Limitless Potential within Us. We all are given One Life, now as an Individual it's Yours/Mine Responsibility to choose How to Live whether to Live a Life Full of Fear or to Choose to Maximize and Unleash the Limitless Potential within Yourself/Myself and to Live the Life to the Fullest.

Being a Child We used to Believe Subconsciously that We can do and Achieve anything in Life. Once we start to grow older, Boommm Reality hits and we Become more Conscious about Life, and the Greatest Lesson that You/I can Learn that Nobody is here to Fulfill Your/Mine Dreams which Includes the Society, and Most Importantly Government. You are Born in this world to fulfill your Own Dreams. It's a God given Right to each One of Us to take the Maximum from our Life.

It doesn't matter where you are standing at this period of Time in life and It doesn't even Matter if You/I are Rich or Poor, Weak or Strong etc. It's all about the Matter of Believe that You/I carries. The day you start to Believe that you've/I've got Limitless Potential within Us is the Day things Start to change for Good. It's Never to Early to Start and Never to Late to Start.

Where you are standing in Life Right Now is not the Issue, as it was Already Written in the Master-Plan,  and Even a Single Blade of Grass cannot Move without His Will. Everything in Life is meant to Happen and It's always a New Experience. Start Changing the Attitude that You/I carries and see the Bigger Picture with 100% YAKEEN in Allah and Yourself that you can Do and Achieve anything in Life and Hereafter INSHA'ALLAH.

Let me clarify you by sharing my Reality.

So I was a Really annoying Child in my Family. I've done so many abnormal things in my Life that wasn't suppose to be done. I was suck at my Schooling, Failed 4 Classes in my Finals and even in My IGCES as well and To Be Honest, I don't care about it. As at that period of Time I've saw the Limitless Potential within myself and Got 100% Believe in ALLAH and MYSELF that I am Born to Fly by Choosing my Own Destiny. Now due to that Believe in Myself in my Childhood, I'm able to Make the Most out of this Life ALHAMDULILLAH and from a Nobody, I am Becoming Somebody. And for Me it's just a Beginning to Improve Myself 1% Everyday. So it's all about the Believe that You/I Carries.

Now the Decision comes down to You/Me whether to Create Your/Mine Own Destiny OR to Let the Society and the Government Create it for You/Me. Whether to call Yourself/Myself Self Pity OR Start Changing the Attitude towards Life. OR Whether to have an Eagle Mentality or to Have Chicken Mentality as they Both got Wings.

Remember.

WHY CRAWL, WHEN YOU'RE/I'M BORN TO FLY.

Comments

Post a Comment